Digital Marketing Manager
Please send your CV/LinkedIn here: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Avatao is an online training platform. We teach cybersecurity and secure coding for developers with hands-on exercises. As more and more companies are becoming digitalized, the exposure of the data handled by businesses exponentially grows. We provide a solution for companies to make their software architecture more secure by helping to build an overall security culture in software engineering.
We have customers in Europe and we are getting substantial interest from the US.
We are a fast growing international team of (currently) 14 people. We believe in transparency, open communication and working hard together to achieve our goals. Our office is an informal, friendly place, we don’t have a dress code. We are remote friendly and supporting flexible office hours.
You will be responsible for managing and executing our marketing strategy based on the business plan. We are looking for a task-oriented marketer who is able to manage our digital marketing activities (70%) and support product development with the right user engagement tools (30%). You have to be ready to recognize when a specific solution needs external experts and capable to outsource the tasks (to brief freelancer experts or agencies while handling the budget). Our ideal candidate must be interested in IT and cybersecurity and willing to go through an exponential learning curve about our special market and needs. Having experience in marketing of SaaS solution(s) is an extra plus.
- Creation and continuous supervision of marketing strategy
- Execution of yearly, quarterly and monthly planning
- Budget tracking
- Content creation, management and optimization
- Overlooking SEO, Google Adwords and social media ads
- Preparation for conferences and events
Is this you?
Qualifications and experience
- 3 years of marketing experience in a digital B2B role on the client side, ideally in software development, or at a digital agency.
- Full working proficiency of English language
- Ability to create, manage and execute marketing strategies across multiple touchpoints
- Proven ownership, leadership skills
- Have an overall understanding of digital marketing and able to outsource
- Familiar with digital marketing tools (Google, Facebook, mailchimp, Buffer, etc)
- Managing external resources through online productivity tools
- You have a ‘Can do’ attitude with a strong personal drive to achieve
- You can work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment - flexibility and adaptation skills are essential
- You are a good organizer and project manager, able to work together with people from different backgrounds
- You don’t need an already established structure to be effective but you are able to build up processes and a well-defined structure
What we offer
- Rapid learning possibility
- Have an immediate impact with your work on many developers at top companies
- Good ambiance, teamwork and cooperation are our core values
- Good salary that increases with success
You can make an impact on the software world. We need you now!