IT Sales Representative
Please send your CV/LinkedIn here: email@example.com to apply.
We have a fun, relaxed work environment, no dress code. We believe in transparency, open communication and working hard together to achieve our goals. The position is full-time and on-site in our Budapest office, but we are remote friendly and support flexible office-hours.
- Find out the needs and goals of customers to help them to build the best security culture.
- Follow up with potential customers arriving on various sales channels to match their needs to the Avatao product and values.
- Participate at events and explain the Avatao mission and product.
- Collect customer feedback and analyze obstacles.
- Work together with sales and product teams to improve the product based on client feedback.
- Regularly review sales process improvements.
- Use metrics to measure the impact of new process improvements.
- Customer-centric, active listener who pays attention to customer needs and goals.
- Interest in improving the quality and security of software development
- Desire for continuous improvement.
- Solid problem resolution skills, decision making, and independent thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
What we offer:
- Rapid learning possibility
- Have an immediate impact with your work on many developers at top companies
- Good ambiance, teamwork and cooperation are our core values
- Good salary that increases with success
You can make an impact on the software world. We need you now!