Key Account Manager
Please send your CV/LinkedIn here: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
We have a fun, relaxed work environment, no dress code. We believe in transparency, open communication and working hard together to achieve our goals. The position is full-time and on-site in our Budapest office, but we are remote friendly and support flexible office-hours.
- Assist our key customers’ requests and take care of any issues incurred professionally.
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors.
- Manage customer expectation and lead them to customer satisfaction.
- Be the go-to person for all matters relating to our key customers.
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfill customers’ requirements.
- Keep track of key account metrics. Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities and collaborate with our team to achieve sustainable growth.
- Customer-centric, active listener who pays attention to customer needs and goals.
- Interest in improving the quality and security of software development
- Desire for continuous improvement.
- Solid problem resolution skills, decision making, and independent thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
What we offer:
- Rapid learning possibility
- Have an immediate impact with your work on many developers at top companies
- Good ambiance, teamwork and cooperation are our core values
- Good salary that increases with success
You can make an impact on the software world. We need you now!